Prevent & Heal Cold Sore Remedy
100% natural treatment for cold sores that works!
This cold sore remedy oil is more potent than our lip balms and is a concentrated formula - recommended to be used in conjunction with our prevent & heal lip balms for particularly cold sore prone lips.
We have combined science with nature to give you the best natural and organic cold sore targeted solution on the market. Our formulation is one of a kind and it works!
This antiviral cold sore remedy has been crafted with natural ingredients known to help prevent and heal cold sores. If applied at first sign of tingle/redness, itchiness or irritation that signals the arrival of a cold sore it helps reduce the chances of cold sores appearing and/or reduce the severity of the cold sore outbreak.
For existing cold sores this can be used to help heal and reduce healing time.
For use at the first sign of a cold sore to help prevent the cold sore blisters from forming and for use on active cold sores to help speed the healing process. Not for every day use.
Our active ingredients have been scientifically proven via research and clinical trials for its effectiveness in healing & preventing cold sores. It has an antiviral effect on the herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. Published clinical data show that it increases the length of time between recurrent cold sore outbreaks unlike chemical based solutions that are known to decrease the time between recurrent outbreaks (meaning chemical based options actually lead to more cold sore outbreaks).
This oil blend is absorbed by your skin and helps fight the cold sore virus to stop it from infecting your skin cells which can prevent the blisters from forming if applied at the first sign of a tingle before any blisters have formed. However once or if the blisters have formed it helps speed the healing process and keep the blisters contained as well as reduce recurrences.
Includes proprietary cold sore healing oil blend (same as our cold sore care lip balm) with organic nut oils (tamanu), eucalyptus and our active ingredients. A holistic formulation backed by science.
This is a proprietary blend that works wonders with treating/healing cold sores.
This blend has been trialed by willing humans who reported the following:
- If applied before blisters formed - cold sore formation was prevented or the severity was reduced
- When cold sores did appear - healing times halved or were significantly reduced
- Healing process was pleasant - beautiful soothing aroma
- No itchiness or bleeding during the healing process
- Worked better than chemical based healing creams
Apply at first sign of tingle/redness before getting a cold sore to reduce the chances of cold sores appearing and to reduce the severity
Use 4 to 5 times a day to reduce duration and severity if cold sores have appeared
Use a drop per application
Please note that once cold sore blisters have formed it will go through the normal cold sore healing stages and this oil can help speed the healing process.
This remedy oil is 10 times more potent than our cold sore lip balms and is not for everyday use but rather for use at the first sign of a cold sore to help prevent the cold sores from forming or to reduce severity and for use on active cold sores to help speed the healing process.
While this tincture is naturally antiviral we recommend using an applicator (cotton tip/ice block stick) to apply it rather than using your hands. If you do use your hands, please wash with antibacterial soap and do no touch your eyes or any other mucous membrane after contact with cold sores as they are highly contagious.
For external use only on lips and face. Keep away from eyes. If a reaction occurs please stop using it immediately and consult your doctor.
Made with love & care in New Zealand
*Please do not use this oil blend if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
For particularly cold sore prone lips we recommend using this potent cold sore remedy oil in conjunction with our prevent & heal lip balm.
About Cold Sores
- Cold sores are tiny blisters that develop on or around the lips, chin, cheeks, nose or mouth
- Cold sores are also known as fever blisters
- They are caused by the herpes simplex virus 1 (HSV-1)
- This virus is highly contagious
- Once you are infected the virus does not leave your body
- The virus remains inactive until it is activated by a trigger
- When it is activated it infects the skin cells which leads to cold sores
- Some triggers include: excessive sunlight, fatigue, stress, cold weather, fever/cold, trauma to the area, hormonal changes, dental trauma and a weakened immune system